Rapid Response was established in Auckland in September 2011 as security contractor for large NZ national-wide security company. From there we learned the value of guaranteeing customers satisfaction. In 2012 Rapid Response eventually made a corporate decision to operate independently and begin to pursue new operation and clients. Rapid Response grew rapidly as a result of high customer satisfaction and referrals.
At Rapid Response, we don’t consider our new customers “sales”, but long term “clients”. We do whatever is in our power to satisfy the security needs of our clients. We offer top quality system, excellent service, the best manned guards in the industry for your business, and unquestionably competitive pricing [Rapid Response will always remain price competitive and undertakes to match or beat charges offered by any other similar or comparable service provider now and in the future].
We are very flexible to your needs; our goal is to make your experience with Rapid Response a positive, problem free one. Hitherto, Rapid Response superior service is beating any other offers from our competitors even after they lowered and altered their prices and plans.
About The Management:
- The director and managers of Rapid Response have an extensive background with over 20 years Security industry experience in New Zealand and Australia.
- The Managing Director is a member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Rapid Response is a member of the Auckland Chamber of Commerce.
- Rapid Response is a member of Facilities Management Association of New Zealand Incorporated.
- Our entire workforce is fully insured and equipped with vast knowledge and the most current technology to fulfil our obligation to every client and the wider community.
- Rapid Response’s aim is to provide high quality and proactive security manned guarding services, incorporating total security solutions and support services to Clients within its chosen markets.
- We will, as a service provider, continually improve in all that we do, conducting ourselves in a transparent manner that exemplifies the Security Industry.
- We will be forward thinking, whilst remaining flexible and competitive at all times.
Rapid Response Core Values:
Our dedicated management teams adhere to essential core values. Among these are integrity, innovation, excellence, and accountability.
Rapid Response recognised that staff is the key attribute to the company’s success. Each staff member is specially selected on the basis of communication, experience and a willingness to thrive and learn. We employ trained security guards and crowd controllers, inquiry agents, personal protection operatives, assessors and work place trainers. Multi skilling is actively encouraged Rapid Response assigns a large percentage of its budget to training. All security personnel employed by Rapid Response are qualified with the following levels of training:
- Relevant current security licensing
- First Aid Certificate
- Successfully passed Criminal Record Check
- Three employment reference checks
- Successfully passed a Medical Check
- Understand and Signed Confidentiality Undertaking Policy, Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Policy and OSH Policy.
Rapid Response is 100% committed to ensuring the safety of not only its employees; but also its clients and the community. All staff employed by Rapid Response has undergone extensive training in Occupational Health and Safety including both external and internal training and holds current qualifications in this regard.